Peach Cobbler Cupcakes are a delicious way to enjoy the classic peach cobbler in a new and exciting form. These cupcakes combine fresh peaches’ sweet and juicy flavors with a moist and fluffy cake, topped with a crumbly granola topping.
Peach Cobbler Cupcakes are not only delicious but also easy to make, making them a perfect baking project to do with kids.
The simple steps and easy-to-find ingredients make it a fun and enjoyable activity for children to get involved in the kitchen. They will love helping with mixing the batter and adding the granola topping. Plus, the result is a tasty cupcake that they will be proud to have helped create.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The links below may be affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.
- 1 cup of melted butter
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- Cream butter, eggs, vanilla, and sugar
- Add in cinnamon
- Add in flour slowly, mixing well
- Scoop into cupcake tins until about ¾ way full
- Cook at 350 for 25 minutes or until a stick comes out clean
- Remove from the oven and let cool fully.
- Ice with icing and top with cut peaches and granola.