Looking for a delicious, keto-friendly dessert that satisfies your sweet tooth and helps you stick to your low-carb diet? Look no further than these Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs with Chocolate Shavings!
These bite-sized treats are packed with rich, creamy cheesecake flavor and a touch of decadent chocolate, all while being low in carbs and high in healthy fats.
Whether you’re looking for a snack to curb your cravings or a dessert to impress your guests, these fat bombs are sure to hit the spot. So why wait? Whip up a batch today and indulge in the ultimate guilt-free treat!
- 1 8 ounce block of full fat cream cheese
- 8 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve Granular sugar
- 1 stick of butter (4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Lily’s baking chips, chopped finely to make slivers and dust
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freezer time: 30 minutes
Net: 24 cheesecake fat bombs
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate shavings to a mixing bowl and combine with hand mixer until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, make 24 cheesecake fat bombs and place them on your parchment lined pan.
- Sprinkle your chocolate shavings and dust over them and then freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Once done, put in a container and you can either keep them frozen or put them in the fridge. They will retain their firmness.