If you’re a fan of pumpkin spice creamer but prefer to avoid store-bought versions filled with preservatives and artificial flavors, then making your own at home is a great option.
Using simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and healthy pumpkin spice creamer that is perfect for adding a touch of warmth and coziness to your morning coffee or tea.
You can quickly whip up a homemade version of this beloved fall favorite with just a few essential ingredients and some simple steps.
- 14 ounces heavy whipping cream, divided
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- Whisk 4 ounces (½ c) heavy cream, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract together in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat pumpkin mixture in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between intervals, until heated through and completely blended, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk, remaining 10 ounces of heavy cream, and pumpkin mixture into a container, cover the container with a lid, and shake until completely mixed. Store in the refrigerator.