Hershey Kiss Pretzels are a popular sweet and salty treat often enjoyed during holidays and special occasions.
These treats are made by placing a Hershey’s Kiss on top of a small pretzel and baking them in the oven until the chocolate is melted and the pretzel is slightly toasted.
The result is a delicious combination of flavors and textures that satisfy any sweet tooth. Hershey Kiss Pretzels are easy to make and are a great addition to any party or gathering.
- 24 Snyder Of Hanover’s Snap Pretzels
- 24 Hershey Kisses Hugs have the stripes
- 24 M&M’s
- Preheat the oven to 215 Fahrenheit.
- Place pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Unwrap each Hershey Kiss and place in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes until the kisses begin to melt (they’ll become shiny and begin to deform), and remove from the oven.
- Immediately (and carefully) place one M&M on top of the melted Hershey kiss.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.