The Fourth of July is a special day in American history, marking the country’s independence from British rule. It is a day of celebration marked by parades, fireworks, and family gatherings.
One of the most popular ways to celebrate this patriotic holiday is by baking a delicious Fourth of July Bundt cake. This cake is not only a tasty treat, but it also adds a festive touch to any Independence Day gathering.
With its patriotic colors and delicious flavor, the Fourth of July Bundt cake is a must-have for anyone looking to celebrate this historic day in style.
- 1 ½ cups All Purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Red and blue food coloring
Prep time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 40 times
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Grease a 7-inch bundt pan with butter or cooking spray, or margarine. Sprinkle almond or coconut flour inside the pan. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix the sugar with eggs, adding one egg at a time. Beat for at least 5 minutes, add olive oil and mix until light and creamy.
3. Add baking powder and flour to your batter and beat for another minute.
- Divide the mixture between three bowls. Add a few drops of blue food coloring in the first bowl and red to the second. Mix with a spoon, add more drops if want more intense colour.
- Pour each bowl into a Bundt pan, starting from the white/ creamy one.
- Then add blue and red batter, and level it with a spatula.
- Bake for 45 minutes.